CS Electrical is an accredited member of Constructionline. Being a member of Constructionline makes the PQQ process much quicker and easier for both us and buyers when tendering for contracts. We are assessed on a regular basis by Constructionline and have to match their criteria within the operation of our business. Being a member of Constructionline gives buyers in public and private sector organisations the confidence in CS Electrical’s high quality and standards.
Who are Constructionline
Constructionline are the biggest and the best at reducing duplication and improving efficiencies in the PQQ process when dealing with contracts.
At the heart of everything they do is their national online database, the UK’s largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants. In terms of efficiency, time and cost saving and best practice, Constructionline is proven to deliver for public and private sector organisations alike.
How Constructionline help suppliers to the construction industry
For suppliers to the construction industry, Constructionline means that you no longer need to repeatedly fill in standard pre-qualification forms for every construction tender. What’s more, with 8,000 buyers already using the Constructionline database to source contractors and consultants, Constructionline is a great tool to market your organisation.
How Constructionline help buyers of construction services
By providing an up-to-date register of pre-qualified suppliers for construction contracts, Constructionline is a common sense solution that 8,000 buyers from over 2,000 organisations are already making the most of. They pre-qualify all of our suppliers to government standards, and maintain relationships with a range of industry, ePurchasing and Government partners to ensure that they remain relevant to procurement professionals within the construction industry.
“Constructionline has continued to play a vital role in improving and simplifying the PQQ process…Constructionline continues to provide a critical business improvement tool.”
Sir Michael Latham, April 2009
Who owns Constructionline
Constructionline is a Public-Private Partnership between Capita and the Department for Business Innovation & Skills.
Constructionline’s processes are fully audited to ISO 9001 standards.
• Once you’re a registered buyer with Constructionline, the time and cost consuming hassle of assessing PQQ forms and maintaining up to date supplier information becomes a thing of the past.
• Free access to over 20,000 pre-qualified suppliers, from one-man-bands to major contractors through our database
• Supplier details managed and kept up-to-date in real time by Constructionline
• Over 1,000 work categories to choose from, for fast, accurate supplier searches, and results direct to your desktop
• See all standard pre-qualification data covering; company details, financials, health & safety, equalities and environmental information
• Easy framework, supply chain and in house list management
• Endorsed by the Office of Government Commerce, the Welsh Assembly, the Northern Ireland Executive and the Scottish Executive
• One-to-one or group training sessions with your local Client Relationship Manager
• Your own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager on hand to provide support whenever you need it.
For more information on Constructionline please visit www.constructionline.co.uk