CS Electrical is committed to an on-going training program for our operatives, to ensure that they are fully conversant in the latest legislation and health and safety practices.
Our personnel receive regular training in the following:
- Latest amendments of BS7671 wiring regulations.
- First aid.
- UKATA Asbestos awareness.
- CCNSG passport to safety.
- SSSTS Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme.
- iosh Safety for Executives and Directors.
- Risk assessments.
- Method statements.
- Safe working at heights.
- Safe Manual Handling.
- IPAF for scissor lifts and self-propelled booms.
- PASMA for erecting tower scaffolding.
- Safe use of abrasive wheels.
- ITWCP Tools and consumables (Paslode Spit).
- Fit Face training.
- Working Safely with Covid 19.