CS Electrical is an accredited member of the Trustmark Scheme. To be a member of Trustmark, CS Electrical has to maintain high standards of workmanship and honesty throughout our business at all times. Being a member of Trustmark gives you the confidence that CS Electrical will always produce high quality projects which will exceed your expectations.
What is TrustMark
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework, where more than 30 scheme operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent scheme operators. These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. This enables the TrustMark scheme operators to promote improved RMI sector standards, and tackle related issues such as better enforcement. All of these scheme operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups
All of these checks will give you peace of mind
If a firm displays the TrustMark logo you know that Trustmark have approved and inspected the firm through one of their scheme operators and found that the firm meets the required Government endorsed criteria as described above.
How do I know a tradesman is trustworthy?
If a firm is TrustMark registered, it is working to a code of practice set down by an approved Scheme Operator and Government-backed standards that give you greater confidence and protection.
What standards of workmanship can I expect?
TrustMark registered firms are checked and monitored against recognised British, international or industry standards. Trustmark aim to ensure you receive a good standard of workmanship and that any complaint will be treated fairly if there is a problem.
Who checks up on these tradesmen?
TrustMark’s approved Scheme Operators (which include trade associations, local authorities / Trading Standards, certification inspection schemes and commercial organisations) check the performance of their registered firms.
So who checks up on the approved Scheme Operators?
The TrustMark team monitors approved Scheme Operators on behalf of the TrustMark Board. The Board reviews each approved scheme operator’s performance, taking into account an independent assessment of the quality of their work, how they handle complaints, and so on.
To find out more information on Trustmark please visit www.trustmark.org.uk